Fri, Nov 04|
SOLD OUT- Blingo Gala 2022
Welcome back! Please join us again, or maybe for the first time - for this fun night of Bling prizes, heavy hors d’oeuvres, drinks and socializing with the best of Frederick while raising funds for the Spanish Speaking Community of Maryland! SPONSORSHIPS AVAILABLE & DONATIONS ACCEPTED
Time & Location
Nov 04, 2022, 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Dutch's Daughter, 581 Himes Ave, Frederick, MD 21703, USA
About the Event
The Spanish Speaking Community of MD Inc. (SSCM) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that is committed to the removal of systemic barriers. It primarily does so by offering proactive solutions and affordable legal options to address families with immigration needs within Frederick County’s growing international community.
We hope that you and/or your company or organization will support our work by sponsoring our 3rd Annual Blingo Gala at Dutch’s Daughter on November 4, 2022. With last year's gala’s funding, SSCM was able to:
- provide free confidential services for over 224 victims of domestic abuse in Frederick
- conduct over 17 community presentations that educated over 823 individuals on issues concerning domestic violence and its effects, and on the recognition and signs of domestic abuse and the importance of reporting such.
Without the gernous funding we would not have been able to provide such needed services to our community.
With your participation in this year's Blingo Gala, it is SSCM’s goal to be able to continue to serve those most vulnerable Frederick County residents by:
- Conducting in-person and virtual visits in response to requests from FCPS counselors, liaisons, principals and community partners, to meet with students and families who may be abuse victims.
- Removing language barriers and offer a safe haven environment promoting dignity, self-sufficiency, and open and honest interactions with victims.
- Providing legal and translation services, facilitate meetings with the police and service providers, and transport victims to legal, medical and other appointments.
- Leading presentations in schools, community centers, places of worship and online to educate parents, especially women, and raise their awareness of domestic violence, human trafficking and other abuses.
We invite you to join us for this fun night of Bling prizes, heavy hors d’oeuvres, drinks and socializing with the best of Frederick while raising funds for the Spanish Speaking Community of Maryland!
. . . . .
EACH TICKET INCLUDES: 8 Blingo games, heavy hors d'oeuvre, and 2 drink tickets. Those 21+ (ID required) will receive 2 complimentary alcoholic beverage tickets and those 18-20 will receive 2 non-alcoholic beverage tickets. Must be 18 to play and 21+ (ID required) to consume or purchase alcoholic beverages from the cash bar.
. . . . .
Dress Code: Cocktail Attire
. . . . .
SPONSORSHIPS AVAILABLE (in Ticketing, below) & DONATIONS ACCEPTED (in site navigation, above)
Blingo Gala 2022Dutch's Daughter